What is meant by visual identification?
“Visual identification” is a model of a single recognizable brand of the University. “Brand” originates from English and means – “mark”) – represents the complex of information about product. On the one hand, those are individual attributes: logo, name, type, design, color that distinguishes the University. On the other hand, “brand” is reputation, image and vision of the University.
The elements of visual identification are used for:
- means of PR- campaigns, promotional products
- stationery items.
- office work
- university seals and stamps
- university facilities (stands, exhibitions, inventory numbers on university property)
What is meant by corporate style?
“Corporate style” is a set of color, graphic, verbal, printing, design elements that provide visual and semantic unity of all the University information.
What does University need unified corporate style?
- provide University recognition;
- increase positive assessment in the community
- improve the image and reputation of the University
- ensure the integrity and unity of the University
- improve effectiveness of advertising
The main task of the sector is:
- to organize and form a unified system of visual identification of University
- to control a single corporate identity of the University web pages in social networks, in presentations, in advertising printing and other products;