What does University ranking mean?
Ranking is a numeric indicator that characterizes success, popularity of the institution (University), and gives it a place in a particular category, topic.
Why to monitor the rankings of the universities?
- to stimulate the improvement of the quality of educational services
- to analyze and compare the features of the educational process, training and practice in other universities
- to motivate University to assess the demand for it services in the labor market
- to increase the efficiency of interaction between the University and businesses, employers.
The main tasks of the ranking sector:
- Collection, analysis and publication of university rankings
- Presentation of the University in thematic and general webometrics rankings
- Analysis of the methods of the world webometrics rankings to develop practical recommendations for improving the position of the University in rankings
- development of the method of webometrics site ranking of the university departments
What rankings are worked out and studied by the sector?
- University rankings "Top 200 Ukraine" 2010-2015
- Consolidated ranking of the Ukrainian universities – 2015
- Webometrics of the Universities of Ukraine
- QS World University Ranking
- CWTS Leiden Ranking
- The World University Rankings
- Global Universities Rankings
- Center for World University Rankings
- INTERNATIONAL COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES
- Professional University Rankings RankPro 2014/2015 Methodology
- Academic Ranking of World University
- EduRoute University Ranking
- Top University Ranking Ukraine