The Department of information support – is a young, active and creative team that confidently looks forward and works on the development of Lviv University as an open, mobile, innovative educational institution that has long-term traditions and powerful scientific schools, combined with modern innovative trends. We provide support to the University in its representation in the information space of Ukraine and the world, creating its recognizable brand and promotion in ranking systems.
The team of the Department of information support aims to make the University more open for communication, interesting for academic communities and in demand in the information and scientific space of Ukraine and Europe.
So, the Department has set the following key tasks:
- Сoordination of the content of the official web resources of the University and the web pages in social networks;
- Advertising of educational programs, courses, specialties of the University, disseminating of the information about important events in the life of our University;
- Analysis of the positions of the University in webometrics rankings and organization of activities to improve them;
- Participation in the development and implementation of PR strategy of the University and attracting various sources of funding to University.
- Initiating, planning, organizing of information and promotional events;
- Promotion of the University brand, formation of the unified perception of the University in Ukraine and abroad.
- Cooperation with media by providing materials and information, invitations to important events of the University;
- Deepening of the University integration in the world educational and scientific space;
The Department of information support is established by rector's order number№O-88 from 17.06.2015, and is a structural division of the University and reports directly to the vice-rector of scientific and educational work and informatization. The Department is guided by current legislation of Ukraine, the University Statute, orders of the Rector, rector’s orders of scientific and pedagogical work and informatization.